Educational Gaming OS RoshanTech GMOS





Hi, welcome to the Edu Gaming (RoshanTech GMOS) review in Urdu/Hindi language. In this review, we are going to explore what is this OS and how to use it.



I'm Aamir Shahzad from Attock City, Pakistan, fb.com/asakpke, introducing this Edu Gaming. The 1st question comes in mind what is this Edu Gaming OS or what's this Edu Gaming USB. This is a special OS dedicated to the school going kids, event non school going kids also get benefit from it.



Some people may ask me why did I created this Edu Gaming? Actually, Initially I did installed some educational/gaming software on the system of kids within my family.  Later on I have decided to open it for rest of the world i.e my Attock City, my province Punjab, my country Pakistan and other countries. Let's see where it reaches.



In this review I have shown some Edu Gaming. You may be wondering will my PC support it? Maybe. It requires P4 (or maybe P3) with at least 512 RAM. 15 GB or more space is enough to install this Edu Gaming OS System.



What's the difference between Live USB and installed system? Settings, data, done levels of games and other things may not be saved on the USB. So on restart it may not show you those things. On the installed system all these things will stay in the system. So you may enjoy more with Edu Gaming. It's recommended to install this system but if you can't provide your system to us then this live USB is enough to play games.



Live USB requires at least 8 GB USB. If you have 16 GB USB then we may install Edu Gaming OS on your USB and you will get all the benefits of installed system on the USB.



What we are offering? We are offering following

8 GB Live USB

16 GB Installed USB

Installation on your hard disk or CPU



Best bet is to bring/send your USB/Hard disk/CPU and we will charge you the only the installation process Rs. 600. Other wise you have to pay USB charges and if you are ordering outside the Attock City/Country then you would also pay courier service charges.



Contact Mr. Abid Masood for installation, purchases and support. Here are his contact details.

Cell Phone Number: 0332-5602066

Address: AL-MASOOD COMPUTERS, basement, Sameer Plaza, near Fawara Chock, Attock City, Pakistan.

Comments

  1. assalam o alaikum bhai jaan main ne blog ke liye adsense apply kiya tha main ne us gmail se blog ko adsense ke saath attach kiya jis par youtube channel ka adsense approve hai phr jab main apnay blog ke adsense main log in huwa to wahan pata chala ke ap adsense ke ads sirf youtube videos par show kar saktay hain blog keliye nahi, blog keliye ap ki domain www.forexample.com honi chahiye , ab main apnay blog ke liye adsense kaisay attach karun kiya mujhe doosri id ke saath blog keliye adsense approve karana ho ga , ap ne apnay blog pe ads kaisay show karaye new id ke saath ya youtube channel ke adsense ki id ke saath,
    agar new id ke saath approve karana hai to kaisay karain gain .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WaA, sorry for the late reply. Much time is passed about my AdSense, I'm earning very little from this account. I have the same ID on this blog and YouTube.com/asakpke. I don't exactly remember what I did for the AdSense account. I think you can apply for any website having good content and some time is passed.

      Delete
  2. I use gmos very nice oprating system for all family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment